About Pannell Library
The Pannell Library provides a variety of resources designed to meet the information needs of NMJC students, faculty, staff, and community patrons. The library provides information and services in support of curriculum and the College mission.
- A database collection of over 80 unique resources, housing hundreds of thousands of journal articles, accessible from the library web page 24/7.
- A print book collection of over 92,000 titles.
- An electronic Book collection of over 275,000 titles.
- Streaming Video collections with over 37,000 full-length titles, and over 280,000 video segments.
- Reference and reserve resources holding nearly 2,000 titles.
- Estacado Library Information Network (ELIN) consortium information resources.
- A DVD and audiobook collection featuring over 4,000 titles, with new titles added monthly.
- Thousands of United States government and New Mexico state documents as a member of the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP).
Services/Resources Offered by Pannell Library
- Book, DVD, and audiobook loan.
- 22 public access computers for conducting research and coursework.
- Color and monochrome printing. Please consult library staff regarding printing policies.
- Study rooms accommodating groups of up to eight NMJC affiliated patrons. Rooms are scheduled by reservation or walk-in (subject to availability).
- Interlibrary loan (ILL). Request a book, document, or other materials held by another library.
- Research assistance for access to print and electronic information resources. Personalized research consultation is available by appointment.
- Library instruction sessions and tours for groups and individuals.
- Professional staff collaboration with instructors regarding information resources for classroom assignments, specific research topics, or material acquisition to support curriculum.
- Email inquiries through the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
- Printable New Mexico legal forms, available through the Pannell Library database resources.
- Community patron material loan and computer access, utilizing workstations housed in the NMJC Pannell Library. Access and printing services are authorized at library staff discretion. Please ask a staff member for a guest login credential.